28 November 2010

Black Metal NEX !


Here’s a story of me getting the nex-axe today. I made up my mind that I want a BLACK NEX-5 TWIN LENS KIT. At first I went to Harvey Norman. They sell it cheaper than sony centre. Then Harvey dropped the bomb. There is no nex 5 and must order to have it. Poor Harvey just loses a customer. So without any option I went to sony centre. Luckily they have the black nex 5 but no twin lense. So I have to settle for the 18mm kit (nex5K). The bad news is mine was used as the display. They said that it was only a month display.So as of now the display at the sony centre pretty much looks like this :

Since I already brought along with me my “BANK” (or in 3 letters D.A.D), it is simply an offer I can’t refused. So today is a mixed feeling day. I really wanted the twin lenses kit since I want to use the fisheye converter so bad and I want to have nemo’s eye. When I was testing the camera at the sony centre, a man approach me and said “is that the nex 5? Are you buying it?” we chat for a while and actually he was planning to buy one also. Unluckily for him, he was 5 minutes too late for it. So he has to order it. BOO-YA!

 1st pic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment