22 November 2010

The truth will surface

Hey guys,
I know this documentary is kind of old, but I just saw it in national geography today and it was nice. This documentary is for those who have not “abandon fear” (mind the quote from the movie) against sharks.  It is also for those who love the mythical-healing-power-which-is-rubbish shark fins soup and those who have been kicked out of a Chinese restaurant. In which is my favorite part in this documentary. Reminds me of my time in Shanghai. I guess I’m not the only one who gets kicked out of a premise in China. Screw you communist. So watch it, on youtube. In the end, there are 4 “truths that surface”(mind the quote from the movie, again),
  1. love sharks
  2. hate soups
  3. punish poachers
  4. love to hate and punish communist.

No comments:

Post a Comment